We would like to invite your group to spend a few hours here at
Sand Flats Orchard.
“School” Tours 2020 Style
Perfect for ages K-3 and suitable for schools, homeschoolers, day cares, and families.
Minimum group size: 10
Two hour tours begin promptly at 9am, 11am, 1pm, and 3pm on weekdays.
Please arrive a few minutes early so we can begin on time.
(3pm tours are not offered on Fridays.)
Ages 2 and under are free!
$10 per person includes:
Pick 3 apples from our orchard
Pick 1 small pumpkin from the patch
Visit our barnyard animals
Enjoy a cider donut and a cup of cider
Optional: Bring your brown bag lunch and stay after to eat outside at our picnic tables.
Suggested follow-up topics for in-class: bees & pollination, cooking applesauce, weather.
● Follow recommended CDC social distancing guidelines on the farm. Masks are required
inside the store and
whenever 6ft distance cannot be maintained. Wash hands frequently.
● “Hot point” common surfaces are sanitized between groups at each farm tour station.
● If you can answer “yes” to any of the following, PLEASE STAY HOME. Have you....
○ had any COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days?
○ tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
○ come in close contact with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 cases in the past 14 days?
If you can answer “yes” to any of the above, PLEASE STAY HOME.